The Toastmaster website is a wealth of information. A lot of the information can be found without ever logging into your account, including the ability to find all the advance communicator manuals Toastmaster publishes.
Why would I want to log in?
- To check dates that you earned awards
- To check dates that you served as an officer
- To update your contact information
- To prepare for Pathways
This is where you will select your path and track your progress towards that path.
To get started:
- Click this link to get to the Toastmasters International website, in fact, bookmark it, while you are there.
- Click the login link at the top right side of the page.
- If you don’t recall your credentials, you can request a password reset. You will need to know the email you originally used when you joined. If you need help with this, see the VPE.
- Once you login, you will see “Welcome, your name” at the top of the page. Click it.
- You will now be on your profile page. At minimum, I would recommend updating your contact information, if it is not current, and verifying that all your education awards and offices held are accurate.