Wednesday evening, Joe McChesney and Teri O’Brien provided our club with an introduction to Pathways, Toastmaster’s new education program.
Following are a few of the highlights:
- Members will have 2+ years to continue working on the existing educational program (CC, ACB, ACS, ACG, CL, ALB, ALS, DTM) until it is terminated.
- Pathways is made up of ten different paths which are a combination of communication and leadership projects.
- Pathways will be rolled out in our district approximately February 13th. Members will be notified via an email from Toastmasters.
- Pathways educational materials and program tracking will be web-based, although manuals will be available for purchase.
- Base Camp is the name of the online Pathways portal, accessed from the Toastmaster website.
What should I do to prepare?
Log into the Toastmaster website and verify your contact information, including email address, is correct. Instructions are available here.