South County Toastmasters (#1957)
|Meeting Date:||February 10, 2021|
|Meeting Type/Theme:||Valentine’s Day|
|Meeting Location:||Sunset Hills Community Center / Zoom|
|Called to Order:||6:00 PM|
|Presiding Officer:||Kat Higashino|
President: Kat Higashino
- Kat asked if there were any changes to the minutes and hearing none, the minutes of last week’s meeting were approved as posted.
- Kat inducts new member – John Cleary
- Kat announces two acknowledgements:
- “Patrick did an outstanding job as Contest Master at the Area 4 Speech Contest last Saturday, and Jim Salih, and George Kiser represented our club.
- “Congratulations to Jim Salih for placing 2nd in both the International Speech and the Table Topics Contest!”
VPE: Patrick Hunt
Treasurer: Prathyush Viswaroopan
VPM: Kim Bond
VPPR: Sandy Roll
Secretary: Callie Koehr
Sergeant at Arms: Keith Page
Officer at Large: Jerry Paul
- Thursday, March 4, 2021 – Area Joint Meeting
- Membership dues must be paid by March 15.
- Please send your check to PV.
- PV will circulate email to the members.
- If you would like to bring your checks in person, Kat would be happy to collect those as well.
|Invocator / CLE:||JD Perper|
|Grammarian:||Kat Higashino “Gifted” -Used 8 times|
|Time Keeper:||Elisa Wong|
|Vote Counter:||Tom Terrific|
|Ah Counter:||Bill Collier -Counted 30 crutch words|
|Camera Operator:||Susan McConnell|
|Table Topics:||Callie Koehr|
|General Evaluator:||Victor Mattison|
|Joke Master:||George Kiser|
|Hot Seat||Liz DeCamp|
Speakers and Evaluators:
|1||Debbie Young||Keith Page|
|2||Patrick Hunt||Kim Bond|
|3||Liz DeCamp||Sean Sheehan|
|Most Improved:||Keith Page|
|Best Table Topics:||George Kiser|
|Best Evaluator:||Sean Sheehan|
|Best Speaker||Liz DeCamp|
Meeting Rating: 9.8
Meeting Adjourned: 7:59 PM
@Sunset: Katsuko Higashino, Debbie Young, John Cleary, Jim Bubash, Keith Page
@Zoom: Jim Salih, Callie Koehr, JD Perper, Tom Terrific, Bill Collier, Susan McConnell, Sean Sheehan, Kim Bond, Elisa Wong, Liz De Camp, Nancy Alba, Rob VanWinkle, George Kiser, Vic Mattison, Patrick Hunt
Submitted by Callie Koehr, Secretary